14 June 2018
2018 Education Calendar - Update
Changes are made weekly to the Education Calendar so please ensure you check regularly.
Some recent changes include:
- Added - ACR Beginner Judges Course - BNE - 1 July
Reminder – Upcoming Courses
Don’t miss out on enrolling in the following upcoming courses:
- RG Advanced Judges Course - BNE - 30 June & 1 July Closes Tuesday!
- Beginner Coaches Course - BNE - 1 July Closes Tuesday!
- ACR Beginner Judges Course - BNE - 1 July Closes Tuesday!
- WAG Beginner Judges Course - Emerald - 6 July
- WAG Beginner Judges Course - Mackay - 6 July
- Advanced Spring and Tumbling Module 1 - BNE - 7 July Closes Tuesday!
- MAG Advanced Coaches Course - BNE - 7 & 8 July Closes Tuesday!
- WAG Advanced Coaches Course - BNE - 7 & 8 July Closes Tuesday!
- MAG Beginner/Intermediate Judges Course - Townsville - 7 & 8 July
- WAG Intermediate Judges Course - BNE - 7 & 8 July
- WAG Intermediate Judges Course - Emerald - 7 & 8 July
- WAG Intermediate Judges Course - Mackay- 7 & 8 July
GfA Workshop added to Education Calendar
The following Move for Life coach workshop has been added to the education calendar:
- 22nd July Move for Life (Gold Coast) - deadline 10th July
See the GQ Education Calendar
for more details. Application Forms
are located on the Gymnastics Queensland Website. If there isn’t a workshop happening near you, and you would like to attend one, please email email@example.com
to register your interest.
Judges Course Exemptions
Some candidates may be eligible for an exemption from attending the beginner and/or a higher level of judges course.
If you wish to apply for an exemption using the the Judges Course Exemption Form.
When submitting a judges course exemption we ask that you please allow sufficient time for your application to be assessed by the relevant sports management committee (SMC). We recommend submitting exemption applications 2 weeks prior to the closing date of the course. Your judges course application form can only be accepted and processed once the exemption application is approved.
Hint & Tips:
Get your OVO plan today and your club will then go into the draw to win Club Rewards!!
Clubs Rewards Draw promotion commences: April 16
Club Rewards Draw promotion concludes: June 30
Winner is drawn on: July 2
Terms and conditions
The Club Rewards Draw promotion draw is conducted by Gymnastics Queensland
Club members are required to purchase at least 1 OVO phone plan for their nominated club to be eligible for the draw
The prizes in the draw are valued at $3,500
The winner of the draw wins all the prizes
The winning club will be notified via email
The results of the draw will be published on the Gymnastics Queensland facebook page and ebsite