21 September 2017
Reminder – Upcoming Courses
Don’t miss out on enrolling in the following upcoming courses:
- WAG Beginner Judges Course - Townsville - 30 September Closes Today - Enrol Now!
- WAG Intermediate Judges Course - Townsville - 1&2 October Closes Today - Enrol Now!
- MAG Intermediate Coaches Course - BNE - 1 October Closes Today - Enrol Now!
- WAG Intermediate Coaches Course - BNE - 1 October Closes Today - Enrol Now!
- KG Intermediate Coaches Course - BNE - 1 October Closes Today - Enrol Now!
- Advanced Coaches Course Bootcamp (Workshop 3) - BNE - 1 October Closes Today - Enrol Now!
- WAG Intermediate Coaches Course - Rockhampton - 8 October
- GfA Intermediate Coaches Course - Mackay - 15 October
Don’t forget enrolments are taken on a first in, first served basis up to the course maximum number (usually 20).
Enrolments received after the closing date incur a 25% late fee. Closing dates for courses are located on the Education Calendar
GQ Coach Scholarship Program - Apply Now!
The Gymnastics Queensland (GQ) Coach Scholarship Program enhances the development of gymnastics coaches in Queensland. This 18-month program is aimed at coaches aged over 18 years in any competitive gymsport, who are committed to developing their coaching skills and knowledge and producing performance athletes.
for more information on this new coach education initiative. Don’t delay as applications close Friday, 13th October
North Queensland FreeG workshop
Through popular demand we will be running a regional FreeG workshop at Gymnastics Moranbah on Sunday 10th December 2017. Application forms
are now available on the GQ website.
Athlete Assessments Workshops
The ‘Developing Your Team to be ATHLETE TOUGH’ Development Workshop
Mental toughness is not a mythical quality possessed by only a few. It is a teachable skill and there are proven strategies to develop your athletes to be ATHLETE TOUGH. This workshop provides the most comprehensive ‘how to’ in building mental toughness skills within your team, athlete by athlete.
“What is the best aspect of the Athlete Tough Program – everything!! Having a program like this available to our young players has been amazing. In just a few short weeks, they have increased their communication, starting to hold each other accountable, and raising their expectations of not only themselves but each other.”
More information online:
Download Brochure here:
The ‘Team Culture Toolkit’ Development Workshop
From junior sport to Olympic and professional teams, the impact of team culture on results is consistent and profound. It is the foundation we need to get right to achieve success, on and off the field. This workshop is a complete ‘how to’ in developing and sustaining an effective team culture. It is jam-packed with activities and provides you with a complete toolkit to use with your own team.